EP104: Amanda Lynn Mayhew
Amanda Lynn was my last interview at Shot Show 2018. We got some good laughs in this episode. Amanda also tells of how she was born into hunting and how her show, Just Hunt, came about. Tune in now, and don't forget to leave a review on iTunes!
Things you will learn from Amanda
- Our first meet up
- Bringing people together from all over the nation and the world
- All you can eat sushi in Las Vegas - H20 Sushi & Izakaya
- Canada vs USA
- Running around and losing voices
- The beginning of hunting
- Single mom who needed to provide for her boys
- Working with Fitness magazine
- The start of Just Hunt
- Planning a hunt together
- Take Me Hunting - Ladies Hunting Trips
- 30 KM is 18.641 Miles
- Laura's archery rant of women vs men
- We are all in this together!!
- There is never a stupid question
- Always be safe
- Have fun
- It's not always about the trophy
- And keep it real
- It's not all about the selfie
- Never been hit.
- Get out there and be present
- Leggings tip - Wear maternity
Rapid Fire Questions
If you were ever caught dead, where would it be? In a mall
What is something that you think everyone should do with their lives? Go hunting
What would you rate 10 out of 10? Every hunting trip with my kids
What city would you like most to live in? Anywhere in Montana
If you were to write a book about yourself, what would it be? Many titles!!!
What thing do you really want but can't afford? A new truck
If you were the only human left on earth, what would you do? Cry.....
If you could make 1 rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be? Be Nice
What is your favorite smell? Vanilla
What makes a good life? Smiling
What would a mirror opposite of you look like? Listen in to hear what Amanda says!
What is the one thing you can't live without? My kids
Who has impressed you the most with what they have accomplished and why? My sister