EP099: Abby Atol & Alex Templeton at SHOT Show
Abby and Alex take over the podcast! We all sat down in thew Sitka booth at SHOT Show and had a blast talking about some of their favorite pieces of gear but mostly talked about show life and answered many rapid fire questions! Be ready for a pop in every now and then from one of our favorites, Rachel Ahtila!
Things you will learn from Abby and Alex
- Abby grew up in Minnesota and was not a hunter until moving to Montana
- Alex grew up on a farm and ranch in Missouri
- Alex helped develop the Whitetail line
- Abby's 1st Shot Show and Alex's 2nd time.
- One big family!
- Rachel Ahtila popping in
- Bathroom Lunch Navigator!
- Alex's Dream Hunt: Caribou
- Hearding Cats
- The grind of Show Season
- Trade shows are harder than hunting
- Their top items they wanted for Sitka
- Wearing gear that fits, makes the hunt
- Questions from Sloan: Do you consider yourself a hunter or huntress?
Abby - asked by Rachel
Summer or Winter? Fall
Are giraffes brown or tan? Tan with brown
Asked by Alex to Abby
If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? Baby Donkey
Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
You have a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? South Africa
What makes a good life? Sitka Gear & hanging out with a bunch of ladies
Biggest Pet Peeve? People who are late
Alex asked by Abby
Chicken or stake? Stake
Truck or compact car? Truck
Favorite Flower? Pionies
If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? Alex (Tune in for explanation)
Funniest pick up line used on you? Guys cutting straight to the point.
Favorite Reality Show? Jersey Shore
Favorite Boy Band? N'Sync
Mac or PC? Mac
If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Work more
What is something you would never do again? Go to Gilly's???
What makes a good life? Good friends and good times and GOOD FOOD!
More questions asked by Laura! Tune in to hear them!!