EP084: Rachelle Hedrick on Bear Hunting
Rachelle Hedrick is back on to talk about bear hunting!
Things you will learn from Rachelle
- Hound hunting bears. Raise their own
- Hunt Virginia and West Virginia
- Bear hunting came from Josh
- She hated it at first
- First couple of years, never saw a bear
- Dog rescue in a John Deer
- Garmin came out - GAME CHANGER
- Breads of dogs:
- Red Bone
- Red Tick
- Black and Tan
- "Dream Team"
- Garmin: Toning, Vibrate and Shock
- Garmin: Property Maps
- Story Time!
- Dog Taken
- Educating others through posts
- Women growing in the industry
- Dogs going up the tree
- Follow her husband: @josh_smokehole
Rapid Fire Questions
What fictional place would you like to live in or visit? The Notebook at the swampy lake
What hobby would you get into if time and money were not an issue? Just live and guide in the Yukon
What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? I want to go on an archery Yukon Moose hunt
Would you rather be 20 minutes late or 10 minutes late? I would love to be early but I'm always late!
What is your ideal way to spend your weekend? Get away
What is something considered a luxury that you don't think you could live without? iPhone
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? I think they should go to another country
Where is the most interesting place you have ever been? New Zealand
What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? I would like to be more involved in the industry.
Social Media Links