EP022: Jessica Taylor Byers
Jessica Taylor Byers has been making her mark in the hunting realm. Begin a daddy's girl, she would observe him and what he did, but it wasn't until her now husband bought her a bow that she was hooked. After having her bow set up and had a bit of practice, she shot her 1st bow harvest on opening morning. She sot a beautiful doe. She is now deep in the hunting world and it has become a lifestyle. Jessica also maintains a blog called Follow Her Arrow where she posts about her experiences and things that are going on in the outdoor world.
Things you will learn from Jessica
- Chooses to shoot does for the challenge
- She shoots a Hoyt but says to try every bow or gun you can.
- When you go into a gun store or archery shop, always plan on leaving with more than you intended
- Switching from a 3 pin to a single
- How she makes dog food
- Some of her blog posts and where the ideas come from
Rapid Fire Questions
If you were on Naked and Afraid, what 1 item would you take with you? Bow
Favorite Cookie: Oatmeal Rasin
Favorite Book: Anything life building
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A wolf, their fierce.
Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Donna from That 70's Show
Funny Trait: Sleep Talker
Are you a back seat driver? Yes, absolutely......
iTunes: EP022: Jessica Taylor Byers