EP089: Taren Weigandt
Taren Weigandt grew up in a hunting family. She would follower her mom and dad around the mountains and terrain of Oregon. She spends as much time as she can in the outdoors and tags her kids along. Sometimes she uses it as her 'mom time' with kids in the car, watching a show. Tune in to today's episode to her some of fun stories!
Things you will learn from Taren
- Mom of 3: Little girl and twin boys! Busy mom
- Grew up in a hunting family. Mom and dad hunted and she tagged along.
- Potty breaks and bucks
- MTN OPS Ignite Pina Colada - Black Ovis
- Her first harvest, shot a buck over her dad's shoulder
- "It's a Coyote." vs "It's a Buck"
- Shooting sticks
- Always learning
- Surprises on the trail camera
- Access to Timber and Logging Land
- Want to learn more about Watershed
- Girls hunt
- Favorite hunt
- About the experience
- How to get more women and children involved
- Binos in the Diaper Bag
Rapid Fire Questions
Do you prefer Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Apple Cider or Chai? Coffee
Biggest Pet Peeve? When someone is reading over my shoulder
What is something you need to stop doing? Peeling my fingernails
What is something you have always wanted to do but haven't? I would like to go to Mexico or take my kids to Hawaii
If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A bear. I'm called Mama Bear
You have a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Venice
What hobby would you get into if time and money weren't an issue? Music and guitar.
If you were turned into a vampire, what age would you want to be stuck at? 30
What fictional place would you like to visit or live in? Harry Potter of Neverland
Who has impressed you the most with what they have accomplished? My mother
Blog: Binos in the Diaper Bag
iTunes: THWP EP089: Taren Weigandt
Stitcher: THWP EP089: Taren Weigandt