EP087: Arielle Furgeson
Arielle grew up with family going out and hitting the trails on 4-wheelers and she was jealous! She wished she could be out there with them. It wasn't until 5 years ago that she started to hit the trails herself. In that time she has been through many struggles and has had to overcome them and push forward for her and her family. "Hunting and being one with the wilderness..... its a beautiful thing to be one with the universe."
Things you will learn from Arielle
- Kids & Daycare
- Jealous about family going hunting without her
- Started hunting with her late husband and guiding her through the process
- Started hunting in the winter
- Just started archery hunting
- Depression - Bow Therapy
- Started Train To Hunt
- Hunting Community
- 1st in Colorado Train To Hunt
- 4th in Nationals Train To Hunt
- Solo Hunting
- Trauma - Secondary and Survivors Guilt
- My experience learned at The Well Armed Women's Conference
- Her traumatic experience
- Support System
- 3 Positive things every morning and every night
- "Fear is really good at telling you stories"
- She will be coming back for a round 2!
Rapid Fire Questions
Biggest Pet Peeve? Having to tell someone to do something more than once.
What is something you will never get tired of? Hunting, Meditation
What is something you consider a luxury but couldn't live without? Coffee
What is the single best day on the calendar? Halloween
What is something everyone deserves to do in life? Love
What is worth spending more on to get the best? Yourself
If you could visit or live in a fictional place, where would it be? Neverland
What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own or have owned? Yoga Pants
Who has impressed you the most with what they have accomplished? My mom, tune in for why.
If you were on Naked and Afraid, what 1 item would you take with you? A knife
FB: Arielle Furgeson