EP014 : Misty Loggins
Misty Loggins grew up in Hollywood, GA where music and hunting were a part of everyday life.
Misty is an accomplished Musician, Fisher and Hunter, but it took time and effort.
Today, Misty tells us about her Music career and how she is able to balance it with fishing and hunting and all with a pair of red high heels in her bag!
Things you'll learn from Misty
- How many miles and shows her red heels have seen
- What it's like preforming at the Grand Ole Opry
- How many hours she put in the treestand last year
- It's ok to fall asleep in the treestand
- She was selected to be the first women to be on the cover of Bass and Anglers Magazine
- How she is a Regular Gandhi and Redneck Confucius
Rapid Fire Questions
Favorite Cuisine: Meatloaf
Favorite Cookie: Chocolate Chip
Zebras: Black or White: Both
Hike or Horseback: Horseback
Hot Chocolate, Coffee or Apple Cider: Coffee
If you were on Naked and Afraid, what 1 item would you take with you? Bug Spray
Morning, Noon or Night: Night
Ocean, Lake or Pool: Ocean
What does everyone deserve to do in life? Make their own choices
Favorite Cartoon Growing Up: Ninja Turtles
Favorite Comfort Food: Pinto beans, cornbread and onions all mixed up together.
Are you a backseat driver? Nope, to the point that it bothers people.
If you were given 3 people, who would you choose to have on your zombie apocalypse team? Brother Wayne, Tiffany Lakosky and Jim Shockey.
iTunes: EP014 : Misty Loggins