EP005: Lindsay Christensen
Lindsay Christensen has been a very accomplished archer for many years. After watching her father shoot and gaining an interest in it at a young age, she began practicing and them competing soon after.
Here is a quick list of some of her accomplishments:
- 2012 All-American (Weber State University)
- 2012 All-Academic Archery Honors (Weber State University)
- 2010 All-American (Weber State University)
- 2010 All-Academic Archery Honors (Weber State University)
- 2009 All-American (Weber State University)
- 2009 All-Academic Archery Honors (Weber State University)
- 2008 All-American (Weber State University)
- 2008 All-Academic Archery Honors (Weber State University)
- 2010 World University Team (Shenzen, China)
- 2010 World Cup Team (Antalya, Turkey)
- 2006 Junior World Outdoor Team (Merida, Mexico)
- 2004 Junior World Outdoor Team (Lilleshall, England)
- 2009 Senior USAT Member
- 2007 Junior USAT Member
- 2006 Junior USAT Member
- 2005 Junior USAT Member
- 2004 J.O.A.D National Record at 40 meters (cadet)
- 2004 J.O.A.D National Record at 60 meters (cadet)
- 2004 J.O.A.D National Record for a full FITA round (cadet)
- 2005 J.O.A.D National Record at 30 meters (junior)
- 2006 J.O.A.D National Record for 12-arrow elimination round (junior)
- 4th Place 2015 ASA Classic (Phenix City, Alabama)
- 6th Place 2015 NFAA National Outdoor Field Championships (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- 2nd Place 2015 Idaho State Field
- 1st Place 2015 Greater Oregon Safari Shoot
- 4th Place 2015 Big Sky Open (Grand Junction, Colorado)
- 1st Place 2015 Wasatch Shootout (Brigham City, Utah)
Not only did she shoot competitively but she was able to complete her schooling to become a nurse. She now teaches nursing in Utah and Idaho. Can you say busy woman? Nursing, competitive archery shooting and hunting?
Things you learn from Lindsay:
- What age she started shooting and how she really got into it.
- Her favorite camo.
- What it is like to be part of a professional shooting team.
- What she contributes to her success.
If you were on Naked and afraid, what 1 item would you take with you? Bow and Quiver
Winter or Spring - Spring
Summer or Fall - Fall
Zebras; Black or White - Both
Giraffes; Brown or Tan - Both
What would you do on a rainy day? Shoot my bow
Slushy or Milkshake - Slushy
Favorite shelter - Ground Blind
Hike or Horseback - Hike
#1 Getaway Vacation - Mountains
Hot Chocolate, Coffee or Apple Cider - Apple Cider
Pepsi or Coke - Neither
Morning, Noon or Night - Morning
How do you like your steak? Medium
Biggest Pet Peeve? Someone messing up my closet
What does everyone deserve in life? To be happy
What do you need to stop doing? Being so busy, I need to set my priorities.
Dream Job? Hunting Show
What is something that you want to do but haven't? Climb Mount Bora.
Favorite cartoon growing up? Bugs Bunny
Favorite Book: 50 Shades of Grey
Favorite kind of meat: Antelope
Lemon or Lime: Lemon
Favorite Harvest Recipe: Wild Turkey Shake'N'Bake
Top 5 Bucket List Hunts: Alaska, Alligator, Axis, Grizzly Bear, and Africa
iTunes: EP005: Lindsay Christensen